What you’ll need:
- White or brown medium or long-grain rice, such as sushi rice or jasmine rice
- Vegetable oil
- Broccoli florets
- Carrots, cut into batons or strips
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 package The Jackfruit Company Teriyaki Jackfruit
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Prepare the desired amount of rice according to package instructions.
- Heat a wok or skillet to medium-high heat, and add enough oil to lightly coat the bottom.
- Add the broccoli and carrots and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the red bell pepper and cook for 1 minute, stirring often.
- Add the Teriyaki Jackfruit and mix all of the contents of the wok or skillet until everything is coated in sauce.
- Continue to cook, stirring often, until vegetables achieve desired texture and the jackfruit reaches the desired temperature, around 3-5 minutes.
- Place some rice into bowls and top with Teriyaki Jackfruit stir-fry.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds (optional).