Set up a jackfruit lettuce wrap bar at your next party or dinner, and you can be sure people will be talking about it for days. The combination of crisp lettuce leaves, tender noodles, fresh vegetables, aromatic herbs, and sweet and savory Teriyaki Jackfruit is the perfect combination, and incredibly fun to assemble.
What you’ll need:
- Lettuce leaves, preferably Boston lettuce or Butter lettuce, which are great for wrapping things in
- A variety of fresh vegetables like:
- Shredded carrots
- Green onions
- String beans
- Shredded cabbage
- Cold noodles, such as rice noodles, bean threads, or soba noodles
- A variety of herbs that can include:
- Thai basil
- Jackfruit Company Teriyaki Jackfruit
- Your favorite dipping sauces
- Carefully wash all the fresh produce and arrange on a tray or in bowls or plates.
- Place the noodles and jackfruit in bowls and place in the center of all the vegetables and herbs.
- Make sure to have serving spoons, forks, or chopsticks so that diners can add toppings to their lettuce wraps.
- To make a lettuce wrap, grab a lettuce leaf and add a little mound of noodles, some vegetables, a spoonful of jackfruit, and a few leaves of your favorite herbs. Roll it up, dip it in your favorite sauce, and enjoy.