Recipe Credit: Megan Faletra of The Well Essentials
What you’ll need:
- 8 oz smoked jackfruit
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 15 oz can drained black beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 ½ cups sliced cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup sliced pepperoncini
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- While the oven in preheating wash and slice sweet potatoes into ¼ inch thick rounds.
- Next, lightly coat sweet potato rounds with coconut oil.
- Place sweet potato rounds on a baking sheet and lightly sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place sweet potatoes in the oven for 20 minutes then flip the sweet potato rounds to the other side for another 20 minutes and remove sweet potato rounds from the oven.
- Next, combine jackfruit in a small mixing bowl with chili powder.
- Begin to layer your “nacho” ingredients starting with a layer of sweet potato rounds followed by black beans, cheddar cheese, red onion, cherry tomatoes, jackfruit, pepperoncini’s, avocado, and olives.
- Add a second layer to your nachos and place in the oven for 10 minutes.