Recipe Credit: Megan Faletra of The Well Essentials
What you’ll need:
- 8 oz lemon-garlic jackfruit
- 3 large zucchini (spiralized)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- ¼ cup fresh basil (chopped)
- ½ cup pesto
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Place jackfruit in a microwave safe dish and heat on high for 1-2 minutes, or until jackfruit has been heated thoroughly.
- Next, in a large skillet over medium heat add garlic, lemon juice, and spiralized zucchini.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes (it will cook fast!) or until zucchini has softened slightly.
- Next, add your pesto, jackfruit, and cherry tomatoes to the skillet and stir until all ingredients are well combined and coated with pesto.
- Remove from heat and top with fresh basil, sea salt, and pepper to taste. Drizzle with some additional olive oil and lemon juice if desired.