What you’ll need:
- 1/2 ripe jackfruit, chop into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup ripe jackfruit, blended into puree
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup flour of your choice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice, we prefer coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt, finely ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease muffin pan.
- Stir together chopped jackfruit, pureed jackfruit, banana, oil, and sweetener until well mixed.
- Add flour, water, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the mix and stir well.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for 30 minutes.