Our Curry Jackfruit is a perfect topping for a rice or grain bowl. Super simple, wholesome and delicious – cook up some rice, stir-fry a bunch of veggies, and top it off with our Curry Jackfruit. Yum!
What you’ll need:
- White or brown Basmati Rice
- 1 package The Jackfruit Company Curry Jackfruit
- Cooked green peas
- Chopped scallions
- Cilantro (optional)
- Prepare the desired amount of Basmati rice according to package instruction.
- In a saucepan or skillet, mix the Curry Jackfruit and peas and heat over medium heat for 4-6 minutes. Alternatively, you can heat the Curry Jackfruit and peas in the microwave for microwave safe dish for 2-3 minutes.
- Place Basmati rice into bowls and top with Curry Jackfruit and peas.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves (optional).