Serves 2 – 4
BBQ Jackfruit is a wonderful way to add a new spin to pizza. Feel free to use your favorite cheese in this recipe, along with your favorite toppings. This pizza can also be made on pita bread for quick individual pizzas, or on French bread for a heartier meal.
- 12” pizza crust (either fresh or frozen pizza dough or prebaked pizza crust)
- 1/3 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 8 ounce package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package Jackfruit Company BBQ Jackfruit
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust baking instructions on package.
- If using fresh or frozen pizza dough, prepare pizza crust according to package instructions.
- Once pizza crust is prepared, evenly spread BBQ sauce over pizza crust.
- Evenly sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese over pizza crust, reserving approximately 1/3 cup.
- With a spoon, evenly portion out the BBQ Jackfruit over the cheese.
- Arrange sliced red bell peppers on pizza, and then sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Bake according to pizza crust package instructions.
- Remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes, cut into even slices and enjoy.