BBQ Jackfruit Sliders
What you’ll need:
- Your favorite rolls
- Butter or olive oil (optional)
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 package The Jackfruit Company BBQ Jackfruit
- If not already halved, half the rolls lengthwise with a serrated knife. Spread some butter or olive oil on each side (optional), and toast on a dry pan until the cut sides are crisp and light golden brown.
- Place a lettuce leaf on one half of the bun.
- Heat the BBQ Jackfruit either on the stovetop in a saucepan or skillet over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or in the microwave in a microwave safe dish for 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon the desired amount of BBQ Jackfruit onto the lettuce leaf.
- Top with the other half of the bun.
- Enjoy with your favorite coleslaw recipe, or enjoy your sandwich Carolina style by topping the jackfruit with some coleslaw.